In the latest effort to go green on campus, Commencement will find students wearing regalia made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles! University of Michigan School of Public Health students walking at commencement can take pride in knowing that your regalia has helped reclaim an average of 23 plastic bottles to manufacture your gown. This line of graduation wear – GreenWeaver – is made of lightweight fabric spun from molten plastic pellets. Best of all, you will be able to keep your regalia as a memento for years to come.
- Commencement will be Thursday, April 26, 2018, at 12:30 p.m. in Hill Auditorium.
- On the Checkout page, you may choose to have your regalia shipped to your campus, or you can choose to have your order shipped directly to you. *Shipping charges apply when using the ship to home option.
- March 12th – deadline to order for free shipping to SPH. Gowns will be available for pick up the week of April 9th. You will be contacted directly by SPH for more details.
- April 9th – deadline to order to ship directly to your home. The shipping fee is $15.95.
- All Doctoral regalia are rented and must be returned to your Michigan Union Bookstore by May 2nd. Please note, the Union building and Bookstore will be closing on April 28th. After this date returns can be made through the side door by the cube from 10am - 2pm through May 2nd.
**Please note group orders will not be accepted. Only one complete package may be purchased per order. **